The Risico Family of Companies is positioned to adequately respond to COVID-19 related challenges experienced in California and across the country. We remain steadfast in maintaining the safety and well being of our employees, clients, and service partners.
Risico has engaged its Executive Leadership Team and Staff across all business lines in dialog focused on providing a safe work environment and to ensure the continuity of our business day to day. Operational changes that have been implemented as part of Risico’s multifaceted response include:
- Initiating a multi-phase strategy deploying a solution for remote operations;
- Restricting in-person corporate office visits to only essential personnel;
- Working with clients to move recurring in-office client meetings to teleconference, or webinar formats;
- Validating critical functions of the Company’s Business Continuity Plan for enactment, if needed;
- Reinforcing guidance from the CDC with Risico Staff pertaining to responding to actively sick employees and potentially exposed employees; and
- Enacting temporary infection prevention protocols for all individuals entering Risico Headquarters.
With the rapidly developing information, we’ve added a number of trusted resources that share a commitment to
provide guidance for businesses and employers in response to COVID-19.